52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Rest of My Pics

This weekend we celebrated Leslie & Davey's UnBirthday.
We went to see the movie Cars, a cute and very funny movie indeed! We also made some funky cupcakes. Using food coloring we made Leslie's cupcakes purple and green with blue frosting. Davey liked his pink (it was supposed to be red but it never works out that way!) cupcakes with orange frosting. Very tasty! GrandMa let them use some of her colored sugar and whatnot to decorate them. YUMMY!

Now as I said in my earlier post, I've been working away on Alaina's baby blanket. For something that knits up so fast you may be wondering what's taking me so long to finish it already! It's Jane Austen. She has quickly become a favorite author! Did I say that already? I may have to look into getting some books on CD since I can't knit AND read. Hmmmmm.

And well, then there is Davey......

And finally, I will leave you all with a couple cute pictures of the loves of my life.

No comments: