52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Not a G Rated Post

Um, it's mother fucking HOT outside! And as a result it's mother fucking hot in the house....no a/c! Well, we do have a window unit in our bedroom but there's no TV in there. So there's NO WAY to keep the kids entertained in there. Taking a nap just isn't fun for them. I think it'd be a blast! Anyway.....Oh my good god! That's really all I have to say. It's not a complaint really. I like warm weather but ah, my mascara is melting off my eyelashes! It's actually not as hot as it was earlier today. I think we hit a high of around 94, it's currently 89. But the afternoon sun has turned our house into an oven! A mother fucking oven!

What the hell does this have to do with knitting.....well, I can't knit if my hands are so sweaty I can't keep a hold on the needles! I don't even want to get started on the socks I'm making for Wyatt. But ya know what really tells me that in my core I AM a knitter. I was sitting a while ago, doing nothing but watching TV with the kids and I actually thought, "I think I'll see if I have anything in my stash to whip up a wrap or shawl of some sort. It may be mother fucking hot right now but everytime I go meet someone at BN I freeze my ass off!" So I got out some yarn, I rolled it into a ball even. Then reality struck me smack in the forhead and I realized that when it's mother fucking hot out, a lap full of yarn just makes you.......REALLY mother fucking hot!

Happy Knitting Folks....for those of you who have A/C. Thank you, that is mother fucking all.

1 comment:

MollyKnits said...

Consider yourself invited to sit in the AC at my house anytime you want to knit. We'll let the kids play in the yard.