52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's Hump Day

Not really much to report here folks. I'm working on Alaina's blanket, although I've been spent more time reading than knitting in the last day or so. I'm reading Jane Austen's Emma and Sense & Sensebility. Emma was going rather slow for me so I decided to dive into S&S. Wouldn'tcha know it, Emma starts to pick up and become a lot more interesting. So I'm reading both of them now. Depending on what book is closest really! I cart them both around in my little knitting tote with Alaina's blanket. So I have PLENTY to keep me busy!

I haven't touched Davey's HP scarf since meeting the Stitch-N-Bitchers last Friday. I need to pick up some more yarn. I am on the last block of crimson but I don't have enough to finish it. And of course I'll need more yarn for the fringe on both ends. I'm thinking of making it a bit longer as well. Who knows how tall Davey will be by this winter and I want it to be long enough for him to use a good couple of years. Of course, I am sure, I can always hand it down to Alaina! Her mommy is just as HP crazy as I am!

I'm still waiting on my KnitPicks order. And I still need to get out and buy some sz 7 DPNs so I can go to town on the Sweet Mary Janes. That is if I can even figure out how to cast on! I believe it's a Provisional CO??? Well, I'm sure my knitting homies will help me along.

I guess that's about it. I have to get ready for work. Oh, did I mention that I'm getting a massage today? No? Well, I am. Yes, I am totally bragging. Tasha, a co-MT and wonderful friend, and I are gonna swap today. Let me just say, she gives THE BEST massages I've ever had! And I REALLY need it! So, I hope you all have a great day! Happy Knitting! Thank you, that is all!

No comments: