52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hey People! Well sorry it's been a little while since I've posted. Lots of family and work crap going on. Some good crap and some not so good crap. I've got a ton of pictures to share so sit back and enjoy!

First off, I've been working on Alaina's baby blanket. It knits up pretty fast and only takes 2 skeins of Lion Brand Homespun. I love that stuff, can ya tell! Anyway, I should be all done with it by the end of this week. I can't wait to send it off to Alaina!

I've got Sweet Mary Janes on my mind! I just can't figure out how the heck to cast on to start them! Good thing Lesa is taking pity on me and is going to show me what the heck to do on Monday. YAY LESA!!! I'm making my first pair out of some pretty acrylic yarn called Jewels, I think. I'm too lazy to go look at the label. You'll have to take my word for it.
I just got some more yarn in the mail. From KnitPicks. I'll post pictures tomorrow. But I must say the Andean Silk is oh so soft and smells lovely! The Palette sock yarn ain't too shabby eigther! ;)


I would post more pictures but Blogger is not cooperating at the moment! Hmmm! Happy Knitting Folks! Thank you, that is all.....for now!

1 comment:

MollyKnits said...

mmmm, new yarn to sniff. I haven't gotten any new yarn in a long time.