Hey all, not much going on today. Just another rainy day! Yesterday was kinda nice. We didn't have to go anywhere or do anything. NICE NICE NICE It's still rainy AND I have to go out to work today. I'm not really in the mood, I'd rather take a nap! Maybe I can get over to the In-Law's to take a few pictures of my pink socks. And, if I can keep my memory in tact for more than a few hours I will remember to get some pictures of all my Piddleloop goodies.
So here is a rundown of what's on the needles and what's not!
On the needles....
1. Harry Potter Scarf. I need to pick up another ball of crimson yarn to finish this.
2. Pink Sock #2. I am working on the heel flap. I should be done with the sock sometime tomorrow.
My "To Knit" list....
1. The Diagonal Homespun Baby Blanket for my niece, Alaina. I had a really good start on it. Then, my son decided to play with the needles and pulled them right out of all my hard work. I had to frog it all. So I need to get that going AGAIN!
2. Dave's Block Blanket. He says he no longer wants it. I've only got 6 blocks done. I must admit, it is boring to work on. I saw some fun stuff in that Maison Dixson book. Maybe I will do something from there.
3. Since I dumped that Branching Out project I need to find something to make with my 500 yds of DK weight alpaca/wool yarn. Suggestions please. Keep in mind I'm a novice knitter people!!!
Well, I guess that's about it. Oh, wait, Lost last night ROCKED BABY, ROCKED. Teehee! I better get the kids some breakfast before they try to eat ME! Happy Knitting Folks! Thank you, that is all. (No, that's NEVER gonna get old for me. If you're not a fan of The Office, you should be!)