52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's a SLOW Morning!

So, I'm IMing with Lesa, and pretty much that's it this morning. Leslie and Davey are playing and watching cartoons, there has been minimal screaming and fighting! Don't I paint a lovely picture! LOL They are such dolls, really!



So now on to more random things......here's everything you probably ever want or don't want to know about me! LOL Enjoy!

1. I was born 7 weeks premature and weighed in at 4lbs 4oz. I was 13" long.

2. I have lived in NW Indiana my entire life. Most of it in Porter County.

3. I have 2 older sisters, Carmen and Liz.

4. My favorite movie of all time is Splash and my favorite cartoon character is The Little Mermaid, see a theme here?

5. I LOVE horses, I used to have 2. Classic aka Booger (Quarter Horse) and Jazz (1/2 Quarter Horse 1/2 Arabian). I miss them and I miss horseback riding!

6. I secretly wish I had magical powers, shhh don't tell anyone!

7. I love the hot ham sandwiches they served in school!

8. I like to dip french fries in butterscotch pudding OR a vanilla milkshake!

9. I tried to commit suicide once, I'm glad it didn't work. I ended up with some nasty stitches though. I have a scar in the middle of my upper lip and the underlying gum.

10. I took Spanish in high school, all I can remember is how to cuss and some small talk!

11. I was a Vikette, a flag girl at half time. I loved wearing our cheerleading uniforms to school!

12. I had to ask Dave (my husband) out because I got sick of waiting for him to ask me! It was an out-of-body experience for sure. I still get a goofy smile on my face when I think about My Guy!

13. Dave and I have been together for almost 10 1/2 years!

14. We been tested and we're still going strong! I love Dave very much!

15. He calls me Baby Waby, I love it! LOL

16. Our first apartment was a loft in Chesterton. I look back on our time there with warm and fuzzy memories!

17. I was 6 weeks pregnant when we were married. I found out exactly 1 week before the wedding!

18. We have some tape of me while I was in labor with Leslie, it's hilarious! Stateall is FUN! LOL

19. I named Leslie after my Graddy (Grandfather), Leslie Allen. He was my best friend! I miss him a lot.

20. I got pregnant with Davey about 9 months later, he was a SURPRISE! I found out the day AFTER I quit my job at McGill.

21. Davey was born on my birthday. He was 10lbs 14oz!

22. I didn't realize being a Mom was gonna be so hard at times.

23. I love my kids more than anything on this planet.

24. I am deathly afraid of bugs, ALL bugs.....butterflies, ladybugs, lightning bugs, all bugs!

25. I am also afraid to drive in snowy conditions. I'm pretty much no good in the winter!

26. I am pagan

27. I am newly addicted to knitting!

28. I love to sing, especially when I am in the car alone!

29. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite times of the year. I love to sing carols with the kids and drive around and look at the lights every year.

30. I would like to go back to school to be an esthetician.

31. It's freaks me out somewhat that Leslie starts school this year!

32. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to take baths, it's a passion of mine. I take one almost every night.

33. I think Harry Potter rules.

34. I want to take a trip to Ireland, and to Greece and Crete.

35. My adore Greek mythology.

36. My all time favorite books are about Theseus; King of Athens. They are both by Mary Renault. Sort of a part 1 and part 2. They are "The King Must Die" and "The Bull from the Sea" I have read them both over 25 times each. I'm getting ready to read them again soon!

37. I can't think of anything else to list........

38. I like writing lists.

39. I like everything to be in pairs or even numbers. My favorite number is 2.

40. I am extremely odd when eating Skittles....first I have to eat all the orange skittles 2 at a time alternating the sides of my mouth until I am forced to eat an odd number. Then I eat the yellow and green skittles, one of each, alternating the sides of my mouth. Finally the red and purple in the same fashion as the yellow and green. I will NOT eat things in an odd number unless I have no choice! Yes, I am very aware how odd that is!

Okay, well I hope you enjoyed that! I've wasted enough time now! On to cleaning the living room now! Or maybe knitting, knitting will be more fun! Ta!

No comments: