52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012!

Okay, so I'm back at it again...reading, reading, reading! Well, in between working 2 jobs now and taking care of Dave & The Youngers that is!!! I'm busy and I'm tired and I can't wait for the Summer to get here. Definitely missing the beach!!! Ugh!!!

I more than made my goal for 2011 of 60 books. I finished 64!!! So this year my goal is 65 books!!! It's gonna be a lot harder to accomplish now that I have a lot less free time but I'm sure I'll be able to pull it off!

No comments: