52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Friday, December 15, 2006

Weird Meme

I stole this from Erin It's nice to know everyone has a little bit of weird in them!

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1. I am incredibly anal about even numbers. So much that when I eat things like the little pretzel sticks I have to eat them 2 at a time. Either one on each side of my mouth or two on the same side but then I must alternate sides. You don't want to know how I eat skittles! It's scary! Just ask Lesa!

2. When I was in high school I was a Valpo Vikette (flag girl at half time) and all the routines we learned were in 8 counts. For years after I counted my steps in sets of eights! I catch myself doing it every now and then!

3. I get embarrassed for characters on TV or in movies. So much that I have to turn the channel or cover my face because I feel so embarrassed!

4. When I am working on something or concentrating on something I purse my lips like I'm gonna kiss someone! It's not very attractive. It's a good thing I work in very low light and my clients usually close their eyes when I give massages!

5. Sometimes, just for fun, I will talk in a British accent. It's really is fun and usually Dave will do it back. We sound very stupid but hey!

6. I like to dip french fries in butterscotch pudding. It's very tasty! You should try it. Oh! and I like to dip carrots in the Carmel sauce they make for dipping apples!

I am not gonna tag anyone. So if you're gonna do this leave a comment so I can find out how weird you are!

1 comment:

MollyKnits said...

Butterscotch pudding and carmel? I don't think I could be stanger than that, but I'll try!ma