52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Monday, May 02, 2011

Who actually reads this?

So I'm sitting here, checking all the blogs I follow, and I'm wondering who actually reads this blog of mine...? I checked my sitemeter account and people all over the world are stumbling across here. I wonder what they think of this little piece of the internet. It also occurs to me that it really doesn't matter. I write this for me. Every now and then I got back and look at previous posts. Some are entertaining. I don't even remember writing them. It honestly feels like I'm rediscovering who I was in that particular moment. Some of the posts are painful. I tend to brush over those but still they're there to remind me what I've experienced, how I've changed... Just thinking out loud folks.

So do me a favor, if you're reading this, even if you just stumbled across it on a google search for something far more exciting, leave me a comment. I'll be sure to drop in on your piece of the internet and see what you're up to!!!

Also, a 52 in 52 Update - I haven't read anything new in a week and a half! I know, shocking! I've got a new release coming tomorrow and I'm excited to see what happens. It's the 3rd book a series by Aprilynne Pike. If you haven't checked her our, please do. She's fun and imaginative. I'm enjoying her books so much!!!

No comments: