52 Books in 52 Weeks 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks!!!

Book 1: Lunewulf Law - Lorie O'Clare

Book 2: Date Night - Emma Holly

Book 3: Bewitched - H.P. Mallory

Book 4: Unicorn Bait - S.A. Hunter

Book 5: Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall

Book 6: Night Reigns - Dianne Duvall

Book 7: Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory / Week 4

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Home

Well, the kids and I flew home from Las Vegas yesterday. We are happy to be back! My nasal passages are very happy with the humidity in the air. I think at one point they were so dry (I managed to get sick this past week! Yeah!) that I wished for death! But now I'm all stuffy and runny (TMI???) just like everyone one else in good ole NW Indiana! That's about if for now folks! I will post more later.

Oh, on the knitting front, I inspired a couple of younge ladies (we're talking kids) to knit and taught the older one, I think she is 15 to CO and knit in garter stitch!!! I've promised to send them some knitter's basics to help get them started! How fun is that!!!

1 comment:

MollyKnits said...

Cool beans, you are passing it on! You ROCK!